Dear Holiday Heights Homeowners,
Several people have mentioned that the Robo call from March 22, was not delivered properly and that the call was inadvertently cut off before its completion.
This is the information provided in the Robo call:
- The Berkeley Township Police Department would like to remind our residents of scams that have arisen due to the Covid-19 virus. With a little precaution we can prevent being a victim.
- Please be alert for phone calls or emails promising cures or remedies for the virus.
- Please be alert for door to door scammers who pretend to be from the police or the board of health and tell you they are there to check for contamination at your home. Call the Berkeley Township Police and report this. These are scammers. DO NOT LET ANYONE INTO YOUR HOME.
- If anyone requests money from you in any form for anything related to the Corona or COVID 19 virus this is a scam.
- Please be vigilant and aware that these people are out there trying to scam you out of your money by exploiting our fears and vulnerabilities.
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE BOARD:
Please be advised that the HH office is now closed indefinitely and all doors are electronically locked until further notice in accordance with Gov. Murphy’s mandate for non-essential businesses.
We are requesting that you please mail your April 1st Association Dues directly to the Office with your coupon included within the grace period.
We all urge you to comply with all mandated pre-cautions during the pandemic and please stay healthy and safe.
We look forward to the return of normalcy and seeing you again soon.
Last modified: March 25, 2020